How to Recieve Your New Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard Fast (Most Guaranteed Method)

How to Receive Your Payoneer Prepaid Card Fast, Best Way to Apply for Payoneer Preapid Card, Missing Payoneer Prepaid Card Solution 2020.


How to Recieve Your New Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard Fast

Why some people are not getting their Prepaid Mastercard?


I had the same problem, I applied 3 times for my prepaid master card, but I never received a single card, but they were asking me to activate my card.

one day, I did a live chat with their support team, and explain everything, that I never receive any single card, I also explain, our courier company did not provide me mine cards, which you are sending, the guy understands my problem. Even I tried some different address apart from my house address, but I didn't receive anything, the customer support guy blocked all my cards and reissued one new card, with a tracking number.

Most Guaranteed Way to Receive new Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard 2020


And finally one day I received my card, I daily check my card status, as soon as my card reached to my nearest post office location, I visited there and demand my card, they said, we have no idea, which card are you looking for, then I told him to enter this tracking ID and check my card status, they checked and then they told me your parcel belongs to that delivery boy, then they provided me that guy mobile number and I called him and I picked my card from him.  

NOTE: most times, your card reaches at your locations on time but your delivery company is not providing your cards.  

Kindly Apply the above method, you'll get your card very soon. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Google Adsense Verify Your Payment Information Solution

My Son's Father is Also The Father of My Fiance (ADVICE ME)