My Son's Father is Also The Father of My Fiance (ADVICE ME)

my son's father is also the father of my fiance.



Am a lady of 26 year old, I dated a married man when I was in the university of Calabar he was 59 years old then and I got pregnant for him, I tried to terminate it but it was impossible,  I gave birth to a baby boy and he's 5year old now. 

This man took care of me and up till now he's still taking care of the child, but he told me he can not marry me and his wife must not know he has a child outside which I kept to. 

During my service year, I was posted to Abuja where I met another guy who promised to marry me with my son, he even like the boy when he met with him, this guy has done so much for me and he's very caring. I took in for him last year December and I told him in February this year when the pregnancy was less than 3month, I have met his mum when she came  to Abuja to visit my fiance and she accepted me and encouraged me to love myself and also love my son because the child will be great, my fiance  and I planned to come together to Lagos this year march to see his both parents so that we can start planning for our wedding immediately, but due to lockdown it was impossible for me to come over to Lagos. 

Friends, me and my fiance came to Lagos on Wednesday and straight to his parents house and it was a big shock when I discovered that my son's father is also the father of my fiance. 

I Am 7 month pregnant. I have been in the hospital close to their house since yesterday because I collapsed, am a little bit ok now but as i am writing this post I don't know what to do yet, am just crying. 

Please my friends help me with immediate solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Google Adsense Verify Your Payment Information Solution

How to Recieve Your New Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard Fast (Most Guaranteed Method)